NoTraffic Optimization Mode manages the traffic light timing in real-time based on past, current, and predicted future traffic to enhance safety and reduce delay.
In optimization mode, real-time decisions are guided by agency policies and priorities, providing the best outcome without any manual adjustments.
Optimizing Mode provides the following benefits:
- Adapts to changes in traffic patterns and volumes in real-time without the need for re-timing or manual intervention.
- Coordinates multiple intersections to reduce travel time without the need for a common cycle length.
- Recovers from preemption to coordination smoothly since it doesn’t use common cycle lengths
- Highly flexible, can be as restrictive (setting ring-barrier structures, backup prevent) or as dynamic (dynamic lead/lag, removing ring structures, variable maximums) as the user requires
- Fully managed, our 24/7/365 NOC team monitors the system and helps the agency meet their goals