07 Apr 2021 | Careers
As a VMC Operator you will be responsible for the immediate detection of real-time issues and will work with the development team to provide and resolve those issues. We don’t expect you to have all the required knowledge when you join us. Knowledge and skills will be picked up through an organized orientation and training process.
Your day to day will include:
• Monitor NoTraffic’s services and servers, identify incidents quickly and either resolve or escalate it to the R&D team
• Work with R&D teams to resolve complex issues
You’d be a good fit if you have:
• Technical background
• Control of computer applications
• Excellent troubleshooting and diagnosis capabilities
• Hours: Working in shifts, minimum of between 2-3 shifts per week including weekends– A Must!
Nice to Have:
• Experience in monitoring systems
Contact us via e-mail: email@example.com
(make sure to mention the position you are applying for in the subject).