07 Apr 2021 | Careers
The Infrastructure Team deals with the core of NoTraffic’s solution and support all other teams.
We are looking for a Devops Engineer to join our team and be part of the Infrastructure team. As a DevOps engineer, you will plan, develop, monitor, and optimize the architecture of our company’s systems which combines both cloud and IOT.
Your day to day will include:
• Ownership of continuous delivery and deployment processes
• Building new deployment processes, maintaining and extending existing ones
• Adding automation for multiple processes and tools in order to improve R&D teams productivity
• Supporting NoTraffic’s growing infrastructure around the world
You’d be a good fit if you have:
• Proven experience working and administering Linux systems
• +3 years Experience with cloud IaaS such as AWS, Azure, GCP
• Extensive experience with CI/CD pipeline and build tools (e.g. Git, Jenkins, Docker, Docker-Registry)
• Extensive experience with programing languages (e.g. Python, Bash, Ruby, Go)
• Extensive experience with networking and protocols (e.g. HTTP, DNS, switches, routers, firewalls, VLANS etc.)
• Excellent communication and teamwork skills
• Ability to work in a dynamic multi-task environment with context switches
Contact us via e-mail: email@example.com
(make sure to mention the position you are applying for in the subject).