07 Apr 2021 | Careers
As a Senior Traffic Engineer you will be in charge of leading the way we design our traffic optimization algorithms, build simulations and interfaces into existing traffic equipment.
You will work with the CTO and will be the subject matter expert on everything related to traffic engineering in the company.
Your day to day will include:
• Build simulations based on our real-world data and analyze our algorithm performance
• Research traffic optimization methods and implement them with our algorithm engineers
• Research and develop methodologies in the world of connected and autonomous vehicles in regards to V2I communication and optimization
• Be the subject expert in the company in regards to traffic signal timing, controller interface and industry standards
You’d be a good fit if you have:
• +3 years Proven experience as a Traffic Engineer
• Experience working with traffic simulators such as VISSIM, SUMO, etc.
• Experience building traffic signal timing plans
• Proven experience in analyzing traffic data or simulation using one of R/Matlab/Python
• Analytical mind with problem-solving aptitude
• BSc. in Traffic Engineering
Nice to Have:
• MSc/PhD in Traffic Engineering
• Familiarity with Python and relational DBs (MSSQL, MySQL, etc.)
• Experience working with US traffic controllers and rules
• EE related background such as working with Arduino or programming microcontrollers
Contact us via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
(make sure to mention the position you are applying for in the subject).