07 Apr 2021 | Careers
The Fullstack Team is in charge of designing and building the services that manage data between IOT devices and cloud environments. We manage real-time data that affects critical infrastructure in some of the biggest cities in the world. Part of the team responsibilities is also analyzing the data and exposing insights to our clients via web application and apis.
We put strong emphasis on architecture and software design, security, robustness and performance.
As a Backend Engineer you will design and build services that manage data between IOT devices and cloud env while guaranteeing fast and secure delivery.
Role also includes analyzing the data and implementing APIs that expose it to Notraffic app clients.
Your day to day will include:
• Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve software solutions to ambiguous problems
• Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
• Evaluate system integration impacts beyond the scope of specified change
• Take responsibility for the performance and uptime of the services owned by the team by collecting metrics, monitoring production systems, debugging issues as they come up, and responding with a sense of urgency
• Work effectively in an agile development process, manage individual project priorities, deadlines and deliverables
You’d be a good fit if you have:
• Bachelor’s (or higher) Degree in Computer Science, Math, Engineering or equivalent work experience
• +4 years experience in designing and implementing API, web services, microservices, messaging and serverless architecture
• +4 years experience in Python or some other object oriented language,
Interest and ability to learn other coding languages as needed.
• Expertise in analyzing and troubleshooting large-scale distributed systems
• Strong professional experience and understanding of data storage, relational (particularly Postgres) and non-relational (particularly Redis and ClickhouseDB)
• Experience in AWS or some other cloud, using the tools and building apps with them (ec2, auto scaling group, load balancer, etc.)
• Experience in CI/CD tools like Jenkins, fabric and Docker
• Hands on experience with django framework – Advantage
Contact us via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
(make sure to mention the position you are applying for in the subject).